- Park J, Erikson C, Han X, Iyer P. 2018. Are State Telehealth Policies Associated With the Use of Telehealth Services Among Underserved Populations? Health Affairs, 37(12): 2060-2068.
- Park J, Wu X, Frogner B, Pittman P. 2018. Does the Patient-centered Medical Home Model Change Staffing and Utilization in the Community Health Centers? Medical Care. doi: 10.1097/MLR.0000000000000965
- Frogner B, Wu X, Park J, Pittman P. 2017. The Association of Electronic Health Record Adoption with Staffing Mix in Community Health Centers. Health Services Research, 52(S1): 407-421.
- Frogner B, Wu X, Ku L, Pittman P, Masselink L. 2017. Do Years of Experience With Electronic Health Records Matter for Productivity in Community Health Centers? Journal of Ambulatory Care Management, 40(1): 36–47.
- Li S, Pittman P, Han X, Lowe T. 2017. Nurse-Related Clinical Nonlicensed Personnel in U.S. Hospitals and Their Relationship with Nurse Staffing Levels. Health Services Research, 52(S1): 422-436.
- Malcarney M, Pittman P, Quigley L, Horton K, Seiler N. 2017. The Changing Roles of Community Health Workers. Health Services Research, 52(S1): 360-382
- Pittman P, Li S, Han X, Lowe T. 2017. Clinical nonlicensed personnel in U.S. hospitals: Job trends from 2010 to 2015. Nursing Outlook, 66(1): 35-45.
- Pittman P, Masselink L, Bade L, Frogner B, Ku L. 2016. Factors Determining Medical Staff Configurations in Community Health Centers: CEO Perspectives. Journal of Healthcare Management, 61(5): 364-377.
- Pittman P, Scully-Russ E. 2016. Workforce Planning and Development in Times of Delivery System Transformation. Human Resources for Health, 14: 56.
- Ku L, Frogner B, Steinmetz E, Pittman P. 2015. Community Health Centers Employ Diverse Staffing Patterns, Which Can Provide Productivity Lessons for Medical Practices. Health Affairs, 34(1): 95-103.
These project were supported by the Bureau of Health Workforce (BHW), National Center for Health Workforce Analysis (NCHWA), Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $450,000, with zero percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author[s] and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government.