- Park J, Wu X, Frogner B, Pittman P. 2018. Does the Patient-centered Medical Home Model Change Staffing and Utilization in the Community Health Centers? Medical Care. doi: 10.1097/MLR.0000000000000965
- Frogner B, Wu X, Park J, Pittman P. 2017. The Association of Electronic Health Record Adoption with Staffing Mix in Community Health Centers. Health Services Research, 52(S1): 407-421.
- Frogner B, Wu X, Ku L, Pittman P, Masselink L. 2017. Do Years of Experience With Electronic Health Records Matter for Productivity in Community Health Centers? Journal of Ambulatory Care Management, 40(1): 36–47.
- Li S, Pittman P, Han X, Lowe T. 2017. Nurse-Related Clinical Nonlicensed Personnel in U.S. Hospitals and Their Relationship with Nurse Staffing Levels. Health Services Research, 52(S1): 422-436.
- Malcarney M, Pittman P, Quigley L, Horton K, Seiler N. 2017. The Changing Roles of Community Health Workers. Health Services Research, 52(S1): 360-382
- Pittman P, Li S, Han X, Lowe T. 2017. Clinical nonlicensed personnel in U.S. hospitals: Job trends from 2010 to 2015. Nursing Outlook, 66(1): 35-45.
- Pittman P, Masselink L, Bade L, Frogner B, Ku L. 2016. Factors Determining Medical Staff Configurations in Community Health Centers: CEO Perspectives. Journal of Healthcare Management, 61(5): 364-377.
- Pittman P, Scully-Russ E. 2016. Workforce Planning and Development in Times of Delivery System Transformation. Human Resources for Health, 14: 56.
- Ku L, Frogner B, Steinmetz E, Pittman P. 2015. Community Health Centers Employ Diverse Staffing Patterns, Which Can Provide Productivity Lessons for Medical Practices. Health Affairs, 34(1): 95-103.
These projects were supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under grant number U81HP26493. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government.